The Mountain High EDS O2D2-2G with the patented digital electronic Pulse-Demand™ oxygen delivery system enables the general aviation and sailplane pilots and passengers to fly at pressure altitudes up to 25,000 feet with safety and comfort.
The EDS Pulse-Demand™ technology is different from the “standard” constant flow systems, the O2D2-2G Pulse-Demand™ system wastes no oxygen during the breathing cycle (exhaling and pausing before inhaling again) when oxygen is not being delivered to the lungs. The O2D2-2G digital Pulse-Demand™ system reduces oxygen consumption dramatically. The average user will enjoy a duration increase of two to three times compared to the constant flow systems.
EDS-O2D2 kit contains:
- EDS O2D2-2G unit
- Pressure regulator (DIN-477) with manometer
- Extra regulator fitting one touch 4mm – 90º
- Red PU O2 tube for EDS system – 1,5 meter
- 4 EDS cannulas (2 flare tip, 2 regular)
- 2 EDS masks
- 3 AA batteries
- 3M Dual Lock (for fixing)
- bag & user manual