The RC electronics Flarm Indicator is a digital Flarm monitoring instrument. It features the biggest display (2.1 inch) in 57 mm instruments size. It is fully visible during direct sunlight. With an integrated ambi-light sensor, the unit dynamically adjusts the brightness level of the display depending on the exposed sunlight. This helps to optimize power consumption and ensures optimal visibility.
User interaction with the Flarm Indicator unit requires only one rotary knob. With a built-in multi-language voice module, the unit offers the pilot voice warnings, alerts, Flarm visual support, gliders data base with Flarm ID and lot’s more.
- Internal beeper
- Integrated voice module
- Single rotary-push knobs for user interface
- Two IGC data ports for 3rd party Flarm devices
- Integrated Flarm splitter
- Side facing micro SD card port for data transfers
- Audio connection port with 3.5mm connector as an option
- Intercom audio output as an option for powered aircraft
- Internal Flarm glider database with Flarm Id-s, Callsigns, etc.
- Multi language support
- Dimensions: 62 x 65 x 30 mm
- 57 mm standard cutout (2.25″)
- Weight: 120g
- Input Voltage: 8 to 17 Vdc
- Consumption: 80mA @ 13 Vdc
- Audio out option: 1W (RMS) @ 8Ω or 300mV for intercom