The Mountain High EDS O2D1-2G with the patented digital electronic Pulse-Demand™ oxygen delivery system enables the general aviation and sailplane pilots and passengers to fly at pressure altitudes up to 25,000 feet with safety and comfort.
The EDS Pulse-Demand™ technology is different from the “standard” constant flow systems, the O2D1-2G Pulse-Demand™ system wastes no oxygen during the breathing cycle (exhaling and pausing before inhaling again) when oxygen is not being delivered to the lungs. The O2D1-2G digital Pulse-Demand™ system reduces oxygen consumption dramatically. The average user will enjoy a duration increase of two to three times compared to the constant flow systems.
EDS-O2D1 kit contains:
- EDS O2D1-2G unit
- Pressure regulator (DIN-477) with manometer
- Extra regulator fitting one touch 4mm – 90º
- Red PU O2 tube for EDS system – 1,5 meter
- 2 EDS cannulas (one flare tip, 1 regular)
- 1 EDS mask
- 2 AA batteries
- 3M Dual Lock (for fixing)
- bag & user manual