Laminar aerotec BWS Flexiwiper
The hinge system causes the flexible cleaner to automatically adjust to the respective profile of the aircraft type during the cleaning process or also to automatically adjust itself to the varying thickness of the profile, from the wing root to the wing tip.
This results in stable sliding along the wing leading edge due to special guidance of the double cleaning threads and due to the application of the Flexi cleaner to the profile, above and below the wing, over the entire length of the wing during cleaning.
- one type of bug wiper for all types of gliders
- aerodynamically sophisticated and appealing design
- lowest additional drag, because of its streamlined form
- proven fibre-reinforced plastics with high strength
- no buckling and no twisting of the components
- stable construction, permanently UV-resistant
- double guided cleaning fialments: cleans efficiently and glides stably
- quick assembly and disassembly
Delivery: wiper threads, 2 x tilt angle with fixing screws, adjustment instructions for the Flexi wiper, drilling instructions for retrofitting.
Wiper cable attached at the bottom (thread guide below the wing):
Schempp-Hirth, DG, Glasflügel, HpH Sailplanes, Lange Aviation (Antares), Jonker Sailplanes, Rolladen Schneider (LS-Typen), LAK, Eiri Avion (PIK), SZD Allstar Glider (Jantar, SZD-55)
Wiper cable attached at the top (thread guide above the wing):
All Schleicher aircraft, all Binder aircraft types.