The RCE Remote is one of the first glider remotes that features Bluetooth wireless control. This kind of feature is an advantage for installation in gliders since less space is required for physical wires.
It has a special shape which enables firm but comfortable grip during flight. Press keys location with device shape enables a smooth transition of fingers being in grip position to perform press action on the wanted button.
Installation of the remote is simple and less time consuming due to the smaller number of wires. It’s compatible with the Fenix, FenixN and FenixS devices.
- Wireless communications with Fenix.
- Only 4 wires; for PTT and power supply.
- Supports 12 Vdc and 24 Vdc power supply.
- Four direction joystick with central push button.
- Leather material for better grip and durability.
- Design to fit on multiple diameters of glider sticks.
- Different diameters are available to fit on any standard glider handle stick.
Stick internal diameter:
- 18.0 mm -> Many older LS models
- 19.3 mm –> DG, LAK, Lange, LS, Schempp-Hirth
- 20.3 mm –> LS, Stemme, Apis, EB29
- 24.0 mm –> Schleicher, Pipistrel Taurus, Alisport Silent, EB28, JS3
- 25.4 mm –> Jonker JS1