VT-01, two-block Mode-S Transponder.
- Best solution for club fleet installations or installation in different aircraft
- installation cradle provides tool-less move of the central unit
- Output power: min. 220 Watt (Class-1), or min. 150 Watt (Class-2)
- Level 2es (extended Squitter)
- ADS-B out capable (non certified SIL=0/SDA=0)
- Direct-GPS NMEA Interface for ADS-B out, no Interface required
- Ultra low power current, no external cooling required
- CAN-Bus Interface for future applications (i.e. TIS)
- COMM-A/B Interface via CAN-Bus
- Mode-S transponder
- ETSO certified
- Available in 2 versions:
- class 1: 250 W, up to 35000 ft, ≤ 250 kt
- class 2: 150 W, up to 15000 ft, ≤ 175 kt
The VT-01 main unit is normally installed using the VT-01 Mounting-Rack, this rack is NOT included.
The VT-01 requires a Data bus cable from (AIR Control) display unit to main unit. This cable is NOT included.