The hinge system causes the flexible cleaner to automatically adjust to the respective profile of the aircraft type during the cleaning process or also to automatically adjust itself to the varying thickness of the profile, from the wing root to the wing tip.
- one type of bug wiper for all types of aircraft
- aerodynamically sophisticated, appealing design
- lowest additional drag, because of its streamlined form
- highest precision of the components due to injection moulding technology
- proven fibre-reinforced plastics with high strength
- no deforming and no twisting of the components
- stable construction, permanently UV-resistant
- high plastering efficiency due to special double guidance of the plastering threads
- stable gliding along the wing leading edge due to special guidance of the double cleaning threads and due to the application of the Flexi cleaner to the profile, above and below the wing, over the entire length of the wing during cleaning
- quick assembly and disassembly possible
- material: fibre-reinforced plastic
Delivery: wiper threads, 2 x tilt angle with fixing screws, adjustment instructions for the Flexi wiper, drilling instructions for retrofitting.
Wiper cable attached at the bottom (thread guide below the wing):
All Antares, all DG’s, Hornet, HpH aircraft, Jantar, Kestrel, Jonker, all LS aircraft, LAK, Libelle, PIK20,
all Schempp-Hirth aircraft, SZD55.
Wiper cable attached at the top (thread guide above the wing):
All Schleicher aircraft, all Binder aircraft types.