Pilot Finger Pulse Oximeter CMS-50D
- Integrated with SPO2 probe and processing display module
- Can measure SPO2 and PR accurately
- SPO2 and PR display, PR waveform and bargraph display
- Battery voltage low indication
- Four directions and six modes, colour OLED 6 direction display
- Four levels adjustable brightness
- Low power consumption; shuts off automatically when no signal
- Can work more than 30 hours continuously
- Small size (57 x 31 x 32 mm)
- 1.3″ double Color OLED display (160 x 64 px)
- SPO2 measuring range: 35-100%
- Pulse Ratio: 30-254 BPM
- Pulse Waveform display: bargraph display
- Battery indication: OLED display
- Power: 2 x 1.5V (AAA) Alkaline batteries
- Adaptable range: 2.6V – 3.6V
- Working current: <= 25 mA
- Resolution: SPO2 : 1% Pulse Rate: 1bpm
- Accuracy: (+/-) 2% (70%-99%), unspecified (<70%) for SPO2, (+/-) 2BPM or (+/-) 2% (select larger) for pulse ratio.
- Measurement at Low Perfusion: The values of SPO2 and pulse rate can be displayed properly when pulse saturation is at 0.4%.
- Resistance to surrounding light: Deviation is smaller than (+/-) 1% between value of Oxyhemoglobin measured in natural lighting indoor condition and present lighting sources and that measured in dark room.
- Automatic shutdown function: The device will power off automatically within 5 seconds when there is no finger in the device. When working, the display direction can be changed by pressing the button shortly. There are six modes of direction. A long press can change the brightness of the screen.